Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE TOP 10 REASONS I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU




My hormones peeked into the future,
and all they saw was you.





You laugh at my jokes...well, MOST of them.





I needed a photo of someone
to put inside my picture frame.
(Say Cheese!!!)





You don't have TOO many bad habits!





You make my insides do things
I'd ordinarily take as a sign to call
9-1-1.





C'mon! Have you SEEN all the losers out there??





Two words: Nice Buns.





Your hugs make me woozy,
Your kisses are intoxicating.
Just the thought of you,
Makes my heart beat like a runaway train.





We're so much alike-except we're the opposite sex.




That I fell in love with you is...

'Cuz you're so darn lovable,
I just couldn't help myself!!!



source : http://www.angelfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment